Wednesday, June 9, 2010

... my yellow watch

my yellow watch

did you think i was lying when i said that i loved yellow? do you think i would purchase this ginormous yellow watch if i was not entirely smitten by the color yellow?

my yellow watch

yes, i love this watch. and i love how great it looks with the quilt that i am (still... ugh) quilting.

(ignore my weirdly scaly hands. it is only because i wash my hands, like, a bazillion times a day, which you would thank me for if i was your acupunturist.)

3 comments:

  1. Ara Jane ... always love it when you move to the top of my "watched list" means I get to come over and smile for a few mintues ;-). btw ... I am totally jealous of your stash ... now wonder your scrap bags are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the watch! yellow is such a happy and optimistic color. unrelated to your watch: have you tried using beeswax hand cream? i like that it works well but is not loaded down with parabens or similar chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your scaly hands! They speak of cleanliness and care and hard work.

    (I use my often ten-minutely handwashing - often with hospital-issue alcogel, which seems to rub off your skin cells with the bugs - as an excuse to go through handcream in spades!).

    ReplyDelete