Sunday, August 22, 2010

... pretty cards

cards

try not to be super jealous, but i just received these amazing letterpress cards in the mail as a thank you for doing the most nominal of favors for a friend.

seriously, someone out there read my mind and combined two of my favorite things: letterpress cards and quilts. aren't these absolutely gorgeous? you can find them here at the krank press etsy store.

card from jeannette

they were sent to me by the talented jeannette, who also designs and sells her own super-awesome cards (see above... cuteness, right?) and who, incidentally, writes one of my most favorite food blogs.

and when you add all that to getting little surprise gifts in the mail? well, consider my day made. (and seriously, i need some made days lately, let me tell you.)

cards

2 comments: