Friday, February 25, 2011

... lots o' blocks

red & pink wonky stars

i've actually been quite productive (for me) lately, and that includes some bee blocks i made for do. good stitches this month.

red & pink wonky stars

rachel requested wonky stars in pink, red and white. wonky stars are always fun to make

red & pink wonky stars

and these colors totally warm my heart.

mod mosaic blocks

i also forgot to show you the blocks i made in january for elizabeth's month. aren't these cool? there's a tutorial for this mod mosaic style block on her blog, should you want to try it yourself. it's super satisfying, especially when you get to use a bunch of scraps.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful blocks! your stars are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, tell me this..... How is it I haven't found your blog until now!!!! I swear I must be living under a rock!!!!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!! Every blog post is so inspiring... Can't wait to see more!! Although, where is your followers button?? Xx Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello and welcome and thank you, rebecca! there's no official followers button (we're low key around here) but i'm sure you can follow me in blogger or google reader, or whatever other reader you choose.

    ReplyDelete