Saturday, December 17, 2011

… a holiday dress

little sister dress

whew! i finished knitting this little dress for ingrid just in time for christmas. looking at my ravelry page for this one, i'm embarrassed to see that i started it way back in april. that only took me eight short months.

little sister dress

don't let my slowness fool you, though, this dress is easy peasy to make. it's knit in all one piece from the top down, so there's no pesky putting-together-of-the-pieces at the end. i like that very much.

Christmas dress

the end result makes the perfect little christmas dress for the snowdrop. and it goes great with some ruffle-butted winter tights. adorable, i tell you, adorable.

4 comments:

  1. I made this dress for my daughter a few years backs! And it probably took me longer than it took you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! And it's done so it really doesn't matter how long it took, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete