Friday, March 2, 2012

… this

Blocks from my bee ladies have been coming in... Love this quilt already!

and this.

34 weeks

fabric: lizzy house leaves and berries in blue (from the hello pilgrim collection)

you know, the usual.

*on another note, we're off for a little oregon getaway this weekend, spending a night in portland and then a night on the coast in manzanita. does anyone have any good portland recommendations in terms of crafting and eating? my usual go-to places are: powell's (natch), bolt, cool cottons, various food carts, broder for breakfast, and clever cycles for bicycle goodness. anywhere else i should check out? thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i know, right?! i especially love that, even though i didn't specify how much of each color, it's still totally balanced. this quilt is making me so happy!

      Delete
  2. Great pics! Your little one is just too cute and the weekly shots on gorgeous fabric backgrounds are a treasure. I've only been to Portland once, but lately I've heard that Collage is a great paper craft store to visit. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the retro flowers and the different fabrics together. That will be a wonderful quilt. I wouldn't have thought of choosing these colours but it's so cheerful and bright it definitely changed my mind as I like it a lot. I would also say I can think of choosing this for myself, too.

    I got your comment and it's sad that blogger blocks other websites in this way. I hope now you can read my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Manzanita....have a wonderful trip! And that quilt and that baby? Man, those two are cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been to Knittin Kitten? It's not just yarn, its a vintage fabric and notions store. http://www.knittnkitten.com/ It's a fun, quirky place to find unique craft supplies. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late, but NEXT time you go, make sure to go to the Mill End Store, the Pendleton Woolen Mills shop, and to Savoy (next to Broder) for fried cheese curds! mmm.

    ReplyDelete