Friday, February 8, 2013

… recent photos of me

i've been feeling bad that the photos of me from the last post are all not very recent (the ones from our wedding/honeymoon are a little over two years old… yikes). i mean, i'm not even wearing glasses in any of those pictures, which is weird because i pretty much always have glasses on.

so, c happened to take some pictures of me and ingrid today (today!) and i don't look like the hideous monster i imagine myself to be (i exaggerate, but only a little). and ingrid is pretty cute so that's worth something.

me and ingrid

ingrid and me

looking forward to meeting all of you who are going to quiltcon! now you'll at least recognize me by my glasses and the brown frye boots that might as well be glued to my feet.

15 comments:

  1. you, my dear, are the farthest thing from a hideous monster! you are gorgeous as is your adorable ingrid! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are darling. I think most of us are hypercritical of our own photos, we need to lighten up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so stinking cute. And I honestly wish I could go to quiltcon JUST to meet you and your Fryes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, LOVE that picture! both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these adorable pictures! I love your boots! And your Ingrid is just the cutest thing ever! Can't wait to meet up in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are as cute as Ingrid! (But her triple stripes outfit can't be beat!) We met last year at the PNMQG meet-up, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again! I think your Fryes will fit right in, in Austin! - Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the cutest (except for Ingrid). Close second. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog and your updated photos! Great pics of Mom and daughter! I also love the colors for the flying geese quilt. Looking forward to seeing more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to be sharing a room with you, Season and Noelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, you both look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps, I love the glasses and boots!! You totally rock that look! Have fun at your quilt con event. Sounds like fun. I wish I knew how to sew/quilt! I feel like I'm missing out on a whole new world (quilting/sewing). But for now... there is plenty of knitting to keep me busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop it, you're so cute! (even in your sister-wife get up!) Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are both THE CUTEST. Somehow my picture of you was very diffferent - based on the left side of your face which is top right of your blog. Thank you for sharing! It is great to be able to put a face to a blogfriend :-)

    ReplyDelete